Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hit my car, please.

Last night I was rear-ended. Again. This is the thrid time in two years that I have been hit, and at this rate, I'll soon be able to make a CD of the songs that were playing on my stereo each time I've been hit in this car.

The first time, April 2003: "Ramblin' Boy" by Kinky Friedman.
The second time, October 2004: "It's All Right to Cry" by Rosie Grier.
The third time, March 2005: "Hoist That Rag" by Tom Waits.

From the looks of it, it's going to be a pretty good CD!

Oddly, and fortunately, it appears that little to no damage was done to my car or to my person. And it's no wonder I continually get rear-ended:



Thankfully, the dogs were at home with Max. I was picking my folks up at the airport and the dogs wanted to stay home and help Max play Rocky on the X-Box. They're good helper dogs.

No comments: